Contest Winners!Yikes I am posting the winners late. I'm so sorry about that. D: I moved out of my parent's house and life has been going crazy since then.
Anywho, this is the results for my contest here:
Thank you so much to everyone who entered!
First place: :iconkaru12: ~Karu12
Second place: :icondewystarlight: ~RoseOfStarlight
Third place: :iconpinkaminadianepie3: ~pinkaminadianepie3
Everyone else who entered, thank you so much. c: You'll each recieve 25 points and can get a free headshot image from me. ^_^
.:In Your Embrace:. (Contest Entry) by ~RoseOfStarlight
What to do
Do a piece of artwork of my ponysona, Eclipse Song, and my fiance's ponysona, Flame Master together.
This doesn't have to be a picture if you feel you aren't particularly artistic in that manner - you can write a short (or long) fanfic, even poetry, if that's more up your alley, or anything you feel would be appropriate for the contest! Just show off your skill.
You can do anything you'd like for your piece, but it must have at least somewhat of a romantic theme.
Eclipse Song's main ref: niightwind.deviantart.com/art/… (I really need to make a new ref...)
Other images of Eclipse Song: niightwind.deviantart.com/favo…
Cutie Mark reference: clitical-hit.deviantart.com/ar…
Flame Master's ref: niightwind.deviantart.com/art/…
Notes: His cutie mark is a key. You do not have to include the tattoo on his neck if you don't wish to.
All entries will be featured on my page for one month after the contest ends.
1. Please comply to all of the standard deviantART rules.
2. You can enter up to 3 pieces in the contest.
3. The theme of your entry must be at least semi-romantic. This can be anything you're comfortable with, including NSFW as long as it doesn't break dA rules.
4. Traditional, digital, sketches, and writing are all allowed. You can use a base, but please be creative with it.
5. Eclipse Song belongs to me and Flame Master belongs to ~lepikachu. Please credit us as the owners of them in the description of your entry.
6. If you'd like more details on myself, ~lepikachu, or us as a couple to help with your entry, please let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with what you request. c:
7. If you're interested in entering or for sure will be entering, please let me know in the comments.
8. Can't draw ponies? No problem! Feel free to adapt their designs into something else (human or animal) if you'd prefer!
9. Pleeeeeeeeeease link me to your entry on this journal. I don't want to go out searching for entries. D:
January 1, 2013
300 from me
1 headshot image, 1 full body image, and 1 chibi from me
Featured on my page for 4 months
A watch + llama (if I haven't already) from me and I will favorite your whole gallery
10 favs, 7 comments on deviations, and a llama from ~VivaFariy
200 from me
1 full body image and one 1 headshot image from me
Featured on my page for 3 months
A watch + llama (if I haven't already) from me and I will favorite half of your gallery
7 favs, 5 comments on deviations, and a llama from ~VivaFariy
100 from me
1 headshot image from me
Featured on my page for 2 month
A watch + llama (if I haven't already) from me and I will favorite 1/3 of your gallery
5 favs, 3 comments on deviations, and a llama from ~VivaFariy
(more might be added later; if you'd like to add something of yours to the prizes please let me know ^^)
- :thumb336431824: :thumb336446275:
Stars On Both Sides -- Contest EntryDarkness seeped over the land of Equestria as the moon rose, a radiant gem in a tunnel of rock. Stars glimmered overhead, washing a young mare with light.
This unicorn's short yet flowing deep blue mane shone with a million shades as the moonlight illuminated it. Her dull blue coat shimmered in the darkness. Her pale blue eyes caught the light at the perfect angle, so that a silver ball of light shone in the dead center of her eyes.
Eclipse Song sat on a cliff, overlooking the land. The great kingdom of Canterlot was but a golden-and-white spot on the horizon as the night progressed.
The mare was dead silent as she stared out over the land. She looked calm, but her normally-content eyes looked stormy and uneasy. A turbulence of thought was clearly spinning and swirling in her mind.
A twig snapped behind Eclipse, and she shot to her hooves, glancing around. "H-Hello?" she called into the quiet night. "Is anyone there?"
Nothing answered her but the gentle rustle of the breeze rushing thr